The 2022 Toronto municipal election will be held on Monday, October 24, 2022

Advance Voting Locations will be open on Friday, October 7 to Friday, October 14

Voting Hours are 10AM to 8PM


Advanced Voting is available at:

Irving W. Chapley Community Centre - 205 Wilmington Avenue (Directions) (Add to Calendar)

Ancaster Community Centre - 41 Ancaster Road (Directions) (Add to Calendar)

Riding Map can be found below.


Click Here To Pledge Your Support!



One piece of identification (ID) showing your name and qualifying Toronto address is needed when you go to vote.

Types of Acceptable Identification Showing Name & Toronto Address:

  • Ontario issued photo card, driver’s licence or motor vehicle permit (vehicle portion).
  • Cancelled personalized cheque, credit card or bank account statement.
  • Utility bill for hydro, telephone or cable TV, water, gas or a bill from a public utilities commission.
  • Cheque stub, T4 statement or pay receipt issued by an employer.
  • Statement of direct deposit for Ontario Works or Ontario Disability Support Program.
  • Property tax assessment, income tax assessment notice, Child Tax Benefit statement.
  • Mortgage statement, lease or rental agreement.
  • Transcript or report card from a post-secondary school.
  • Document showing campus residence, issued by the office or officials responsible for student residence at a post-secondary institution.
  • Any other document from the government of Canada, Ontario or a municipality in Ontario or a document issued or certified by a court in Ontario.
  • Any document from a Band Council in Ontario established under the Indian Act (Canada).
  • Insurance policy or insurance statement.
  • Loan agreement or other financial agreement with a financial institution.
  • Statement of Employment Insurance Benefits Paid T4E.
  • Statement of Old Age Security T4A (OAS), Canada Pension Plan Benefits T4A (P), Canada Pension Plan Statement of Contributions.
  • Workplace Safety and Insurance Board Statement of Benefits T5007.
  • CNIB card or a card from another registered charitable organization that provides services to persons with disabilities.
  • Document showing residence at a long-term care home under the Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007, issued by the Administrator for the home.